Commercial Metal Forming's two stamping facilities within the United States supply custom-stamped products and welded assemblies to our customers coast-to-coast. Our expertise lies in the areas of complex, deep-drawn, heavy gauge, high strength, very large stampings, and multi-level welded assemblies.
- Low volume specialized stampings
- Medium volume stampings
- High strength material stampings
- Large stampings
- Deep-drawn stampings
- Large inline wash systems
- Press tonnage from 90 to 2000 tons
- Material thickness from 0.045” to 0.75”
- Small to large bed presses up to 196”
- Coil handling capabilities up to 45k lbs.
CMF Production Press List
- Heat Treating
- Bending and Rolling
- Surface Finishing (Powder Coating, Paint, and Plating)
- Welding (Robotic, MIG, Resistance)
CMF Production Weld Cell / Plasma Cutter List
Commercial Metal Forming is experienced in the production of both ferrous and non-ferrous material including low and high carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminum, Monel and copper, among others. Due to our in-depth understanding of material properties, we are able to form various materials to our customers’ advantage.
Our engineering expertise and manufacturing excellence set us apart from the competition. At CMF, we integrate the dynamics of materials, the scope of our capabilities, and needs of our customers.
We apply our knowledge and experience to the development of value-added products and services for customers in a variety of demanding markets, including but not limited to:
- Automotive (Specialty Automotive/ Service/ Aftermarket)
- Electrical and Controls
- Industrial Equipment
- Lawn and Garden
- Pressure Vessel and Storage Tanks
- Recreational Vehicles
- Diesel Engine
- Transportation (truck, agriculture/ construction, rail)
We provide custom formed products and solutions to challenges across a wide variety of markets.
To discuss your custom requirements or request a quote, please complete and submit the form on the Contact Us page.